Thursday, April 24, 2014

Get to know me

Hello! I'm Kami!


I just currently left my life in the city to live with my husband in Fort Lewis, Washington.
I am a baker, housewife, & etsy shop owner of Wild & Sweet

I love nerdy, whimsical, and rustic décor.
I am a bit of a pack-rat, which is something I am working on.
Currently obsessed with: Game of Thrones, Adventure time & Studio Ghibli Productions.
Favorite movies: Underworld Series, The Hobbit, Batman Trilogy & Garden State.
Guilty Pleasure: Reign & Vampire Diaries.
Collects: Fur, Fox Décor, Anything Game of Thrones, Kid Robot Figues & Comics.
Favorite Animals: Foxes, Huskies, Wolves & Hedgehogs.
Favorite Drink: Avatar Jasmine IPA by Elysian.
Would do anything for: The Perfect Chai, A good Laugh & An Adventure.
Loves: Death Cab for Cutie, PNW, Micro-Brews & Anything Lavender.


This blog will have:
+Tutorials
+Favorite Friday's
+Recipes
+Updates from my Etsy Shop


<<< <3 >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment